How many kids do you want? 10!!

How many kids do you want? 


I was reading the news from a family with 10 children. It is very incredible. Although there was someone in the village who had even more children. I keep thinking about how they can handle so many kids. I can't handle anything. My only child is very tired of me every day and I can't do anything about four or 10 kids with my mental health.
I can't cook as much as I have 10 kids. Feeding them would cost a lot of money. It would also take a long time to cook. My kids would like all kinds of foods ironically, so I should spend all day in the kitchen.

I would like to have 3 children. 3 is a very nice number. For me, having 3 kids would be the best family form. It would be good to have both a boy and a girl.
I would have liked to have made the difference in age between the children. Then they would have fun playing together. But since my partner doesn't want kids at the moment, I have to wait.
I would never want to have only 1 child. I want my kid to have siblings to play with. Never, when there are no parents, is it good to go on with life and share concerns. Of course, I can't be sure they'll get through each other when they're already grown up.
But I would do my best to get them through with each other. It is best to have a family lunch or to have dinner together to keep the family together.
The family should find time to spend time together. 

Comments