Book review: Surrounded by Idiots

That book caught my eye in Stockholm's airport. I was staying there waiting my next flight to go back from my business trip. I had had just really amazing time with my Swedish colleagues. Intensive meetings and lot of work. 
I was wondering around and to keep my mind off from work, I entered nowhere else than a book shop. And this book caught my eye. It has funny title, I was actually amused to see it. 
What is this book about? This book should help us to improve our understanding of people who surround us. It is personality description based on DISC test. If you do not know what it is - great starting point! Take the book, you'll enjoy reading it.
If you are already familiar with this topic, then definitely it is a no go. It is not deep dive into the topic, but really good introductory material. 

I found it quiet amusing and quiet good starting point for people, who are new to the personality psychology topic. 
Overall I would say 3,5 stars from me. 

Have you read it? What were your thoughts? Did you change something in your behavior? Or maybe you learnt something new? 
Share your story with us in the comments :) 

PS! Find out your color in the DISC test: https://www.mydiscprofile.com/  

Cheers to all book lovers! 

Comments