Why you should always be careful with your words?

I've said a lot of things in life. I'm very straightforward and can't be silent. Some of the things I have said have come back to me. When I went to school, I saw a pregnant schoolgirl. She was only 18 years old. At that moment My first thought was, how she can be pregnant at school. I told my friend, that I would never want to get pregnant during school. For me, it was the most disgraceful act and pregnant schoolgirls were stupid and slutty. I was sure they had already ruined their lives. Six months later, I got a punch in a face from Karma. I got pregnant. I had two years more to go to school. No one believed, that I was pregnant. I was the best student in the class. In addition, I taught other students, who had difficulties to understand the material.
I graduated successfully, but it was a great fatigue for me.
Another hit from Karma came with me gaining weight. I hated fat people. I thought they were fat because they are lazy.
After giving birth I weighed 56 kg. Within a year I gain weight until I was 70 kg, arriving to my maximum weight 85 kg. I was fat and I felt stressed about it. I did not like myself anymore. Then I started to work out. Since I had no time during the day, I went out for a walk every night. And I forbid myself to eat sweet. of course there were days of sin.
Within one year I manage to lose 15 kg.
The year 2019 I want to have my normal body back. I learned my lessons.
Do not judge! Karma is a bitch.

Comments