How do you discover your purpose in life? Happy life?

How do you discover your purpose in life?


"No one can tell you what your passion is. This is all for you. This is your decision. If you allow someone to make the decision, you are setting yourself up to a life which lacks satisfaction." - Random people to me. 

I'm 23 and I don't know what the heck I should do. Soon I'll be 30 and then already 40, and most likely even then I won't know what I to do. I know only one thing: I hate my job. Sometimes that includes even my home. 


How to I discover my purpose?

To discover your purpose in life, there is only one true way:

Try new things and never stop trying them out.
That way You'll learn about:
 1) things/activities that you are good at
 2) activities that you enjoy
                                                                            3) activities that others tell you that you are proficient

Sometimes I can't enjoy anything in my day: I am unable to find anything that brings me even a little happiness
So, that's why I decided to try and find myself again. I restarted my mind and maybe I will restart my life, too. I began doing small things in my days.
Meditation.
You can check a lot of stuff related to breathing meditation and find nice meditation music on YouTube.

Start and end your day with deep breathing. 7–8 seconds inhale from your nose, hold your breath for 3 seconds, stop, and then exhale from the mouth for 6 seconds.


Start exercising! Let your heart pump rapidly. It's not mandatory to go to the gym for this. You can exercise by doing just a few pushups, some pull-ups, squats - that's also sufficient to make the heart bumping!


We feel lowered because of the limitations we have set in our own minds. I  start the day with positive affirmations. Fake it till you make it!
You can start your day with: "I'm blessed, I'm confident, I'm vibrant, I'm beautiful, I'm smart, I'm happy and joyful each day I wake up." By applying the law of repetition to this within a week you can feel the change. And don't forget to notify me about the beautiful change.

(Edit: People who take different paths aren't always lost. Except for Tim. Tim is lost as f**k. Tim has now hypothermia)

Start writing a gratitude list.
We think that money only will buy us happiness. [Edit: Because it's much easier to cry in a Ferrari than on a bike!] But happiness comes from small things we do or happen throughout the day which are reluctantly ignored due to our focus on what we don't have. STOP CURSING YOURSELF.
Start writing those small things which you grateful for like your parents, meeting your friend, for having your favorite dish in dinner, for having no deformity and unlimited more. This will help you to focus on things that you have and grateful for.




Comments