Friendship that has no bonderies

Has some movie entered in your heart and stayed there? You have watched it over and over, but still it touches your soul so deep that it makes you cry. Not to mention the music, that is so perfect, the melody that makes your brain flow. Touches something so deep, that you flow with it. Into another world. Somewhere else. 

I watched french movie Untouchables once it came out in 2011. Has passed long time, when I think of it. But still when I think of it I have chicken skin. It is the most beautiful movie I have ever seen. The music by Ludovico Einaudi is perfect fit for this movie. In general I love piano music. But Einaudi's music absolutely divine. He has brought piano music back to us. 

This movie is about relationship, true friendship. About too totally different worlds that meet each other in a strange circumstances. 
Driss, aristocrat, who after an accident got paralyzed hires a Senegal born ex convict to be his carer, despite the fact that he stole Faberge egg during the interview. The pair is drawn together by friendship and humor, by fear and honesty. 
Both they discover the disadvantages they have in life, one is disabled another socioeconomic. How our society describes them both. They are judged and better if not seen. 
What makes it a really beautiful, it is based on true story. It made me believe again in kind human heart. If you haven't seen it yet. Watch it. I have, I think seen it for 5 times, and I am still not bored of it. 

Have you seen that movie?  What do you think? 

Some really nice quotes from the movie: 

"So tell me Driss, why do you think people are interested in Art?" 
"i don't know, it's a business?"
"No. That's \ because it is the only thing one leaves behind."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You enjoy painting?"
"I do. I adore Raphael."
"I prefer other Ninja Turtles."

----------------------------

Comments