Feel the rain

I love rainy days. Honestly. Some people think it is the most annoying time, some love it too. 
I love the smell of rain. Specially in country side. I remember when I was a kid and if it was raining, we ran out with my sister to play under the rain and jump inside the moths. 
Now of course it is not the case. 

When it rains, I open the windows to let the fresh air coming inside of the apartment. Sit near the window, have a cup of tea and listen the rain falling down. 
It seems like kind of meditation. Silence. Raindrops falling. It is beautiful. 

The other day I found a nice tea as well form the shop, natural. Licorice and chai. The smell was so strong and nice, so I bought it. The taste is heavenly good. 

Today, it is raining again. So now I am having my cup of tea and enjoying the raindrops falling. 
Like once someone said, without rain nothing grows learn to embrace the storms of your life. 

Comments