The Best Sign - Aquarius of course

Me and my little sis' "the I know it all Aquarius", we were discussing the signs the other day. I do not know, if you are into horoscopes or astrology, but based on these sciences we should be able to predict future and understand ourselves better. It is like some kind of psychology and predicting outcome based on the data coming from unknown sources. 
Anyway. So we were discussing with her what is the very best sign out of twelve. 
She of course says it is Aquarius. Well who else? 
Aquarius
I like Aquariuses too they are nice fellows. Easy going and truly fun people, if you do not piss them off. They usually are very likable and they tend to get whatever they want. 

"Geminis are so annoying and they never know how to choose. I hate them," she said.
"Should I cry now?" 
"Oh! No you know me, I am straight forward, I do not give a deem what you or others think! I say what I want. Point," she said. 
"Yeah we all know your sharp tongue'" I replied. 
"Well, you know it comes with our astrological sign. I am not to blame. But still...Aquariuses are the best sign," she was telling. 
"Of course, because you are the one," I laughed. 
I imagined her face being grimaced with disgust and thinking again this gemini bla-bla. 
Silence. She was not typing anymore. And then she sent me a picture. And said that this describes it all. 
I just laughed. She can be sometimes quiet annoying with her moods and sometimes seems like she is living in another world, but hell she knows how to make people laugh! 

Comments