How do I stop thinking about having a baby?


I only have one child and desperately want another, but my partner keeps putting it off!

Now he said if we move to a bigger home then maybe. If that's what it takes then so be it! He won't have anymore excuses then. But it takes so many years: 10 years!! My first child will be 14 then! So, I think I'll just give up and be happy with just the one.

Sadly, I don't think that the yearning for another baby is something that ever truly goes away. One has to either act on it or learn to live with it. 

How does one stop thinking about having a baby??? Well, I have wound a list!


1. Limit the amount of time you wallow in sadness.

2. Take a break from social media: so many baby pics and big bellies 

3. Stop taking pregnancy tests. When you want a baby you will think yourself pregnant 1000 times over. But You are not.

My favorite 

4. Make the day you get your period a celebration! Celebrate your bloody day! Eat junk food and ice cream! 

5. Travel and have fun. You have so much free time, you can enjoy it! 

6. Thinking that you are selfish! There are so many people who destroy this world, why do you want to make another one? 




Comments