People born in February! Me!


People born in February are loyal, caring, devoted, faithful, committed, attentive and we could go on and on. The list is endless! They are all of the mentioned traits towards both their families, partners, and loved ones. They are very loyal.



I'm born in February and I'm all of that. I like to think a lot. I have a lot of good ideas. I like the idea that I was born as an Aquarius. I was born on Valentine's Day.

People born in February are known for their originality.  This is what makes them very different from others. They stand out in a crowd for doing things differently. They learn from their mistakes and experiences. Most people from February are making their own way if anything others follow them.

It’s often very difficult to understand people born in February and what they’re thinking. But being mysterious has its perks. Their dark, confusing, and secretive trait makes them extremely attractive to the opposite gender.

They like to wear back. And most likely they have a deep look in their eyes.

Aquarius always knows when someone is lying.

Amazing to be an Aquarius and born in February.

 


Comments