Work from home

I have been working from home since the beginning of March this year. To be honest I love working from home. My space, my time and routine. 
I even started to work out in the mornings. When I went to office, I did not have time to do so. Honestly, I do not know where I lost my time... Somewhere it went. 
Additionally, I found more time to my passion - reading. I have finally time to read books again! 

All is almost amazing, but during this period I started to miss chatting with my colleagues. Virtual coffees are not my thing. Maybe I am too old for it? But I miss human faces, smells, noise and all that comes with interaction! 



Benefits of home office 

- Wasting less time on travel home to office and vice versa. 
- More productive time 
- Custom environment (oh yeah! flowers and pics how I like it, or bunch of books around me) 
- More comfortable doing calls ( no one ears dropping or making huge noise around you ) 
- No MAKE UP! :D My skin just rests! 

What are disadvantages? 

- Work and private life become mingled into one
- Working too much extra hours 
- Missing  out on taking breaks 

Today I was thinking that for me would be the best mix  working from where I want and time to time meet with my colleagues in some place in the world. 
My dream is to set up my life in Italy one day. Working remotely for a company and quarterly travelling to meet my colleagues or organizing team meetings somewhere in Italy. In a place like Lago di Garda during the summer! 
Though the dream seems far away as fantasy land, but who knows maybe it comes true one day! 
Dreaming costs nothing :) 




Comments