If you could have anything written on a T-shirt, what would it be?


"I'm mean. Stay Away!" Or "I don't like people. Keep clear of me!"
(Edit: Be better! Do better! And better look away!)

And I think really hate people. I don't have friends. I'm always too tired to go outside.

How lonely are you?

I haven’t talked to another person in my age almost over 2 years now. 

I used to have social anxiety, almost cripplingly so… but now, all I feel is apathy. I'm not scared anymore, I just don't care anymore.

Sometimes I'm very mean to others. I don't care if their feelings get hurt or they don't want to talk to me anymore. I just don't care. I'm in my own world and write what I want. That's why my blog is called "MultiFunctional".
I have a family but that's it. Some times my family don't get me and I don't get them. But that's life... 

Follow us on Facebook to check memes I like : 


Comments