I need money for no reason. How to make money real fast?

I need money for no reason. How to make money real fast?


I know a trick... how to make money very fast?

Donate link:

https://paypal.me/pools/c/8mH1rCYZ73

If you have PayPal you can make a pool link that you can share.

And maybe some friends send you a little money.

I need and love money. I hate spending it. Sometimes I think of investing, but then again I like the amount of money I have saved too much. I like to look at my bank account with a lot of money, but I want to invest it, too. I have invested P2P loans and I have earned more money. But I have to invest more and more! So I will never have to go to work again!

Where to invest $100?

P2P loans. I invested $100 to P2P loan and I have earned $20.

Where to invest monthly?

Stocks! But search and read about what to do with them first. Sometimes buying and selling is good but then holding them is much better. Choose 2-5 different stocks. And then keep investing and buying the same stocks for 1-2 years and every month. Then buy 3 different every year plus that 2-5 you choose your main stocks. 
I heard a story that one lady invested the same stocks all of her life and quit her job when she was 40. She almost owned the entire company. Choosing 2-5 main stocks and 3 different every year and just buying-selling 3 different stocks, makes me think that I can quit my job soon.

Tricks to buy stocks







Comments