Wedding day ... and losing weight


In every woman's dream, there is one perfect day - our wedding day! We imagine how it is gonna be, how many guests and where it is gonna be held.
Usually it is like on fairy tales. Nice castle, beautiful Cinderella dress and future husband like Brad Pitt or Lenonardo Di Caprio.

But there is always one obstacle. Our waist line! It has to be perfect. Dress has to be perfect. And all has to be ... well... perfect.
Before wedding day, usually we women tend to stress a lot over very tiny things and we eat comfort food. Not for sure all of us. But honestly, I did. I ate ice cream. A lot.
Then 1 week before my wedding I went to try on my dress.
"Your stomach is bloated...," said the dressmaker.
"What?" I was almost shouting.
I went to see myself in the mirror. And only thing I saw was my belly as big as 3 months pregnant lady's one.
I sat down and almost cried.
"All this is ice cream," I was thinking. "And the chocolate... And.."
I went to away from the dress shop with determination idea in my head - DIET and exercises.
I downloaded yoga app and lose weight in 30 days app, found fitness blender in youtube, and started to do exercises and checked my food intakes. Lot of veggies. Less processed food. No bread.
I still ate pasta for lunch. Fish. Salads. I did not drink coffee and did not consume any milk. I started to notice that within 1 week I did not consume any milk, my belly was actually "thanking" me.
I felt better. My digestion improved. Of course helped as well the exercises I did.
one day before my wedding, when I tried on my dress, it fit much better. :)
Everyone were happy, specially me. But after this looking after my body, came normal habit.
I continue to do exercises, and occasionally go to run. Walk a lot and eat good food.
No milk and no McDonalds.



Comments