Over Weight After Giving Birth! How to lose weight after giving birth secrets?

Over Weight After Giving Birth! " How to lose weight after giving birth" secrets?


As for my own experience, I do the following:

Drink 2 glasses of lemon water after I wake up early in the morning.

Eat 2 bananas

Eat only vegetables or white meat (chicken or fish)

Avoid/refrain eating red meat (pork/beef/lamb)

No sweets/chocolates/candies

No soft drinks too

If I feel hungry, I drink water first. Sometimes our brain gets confused between hunger and thirst signals.

YOGA. Yoga seems pretty easy and lame. Try one session and you’ll learn it isn’t really easy at all. This is one way of relaxation too from mental and emotional stress.

A lot of fresh fruits

Fact: Spinach is a superfood. It is loaded with tons of nutrients in a low-calorie package. Dark, leafy greens like spinach are important for skin, hair, and bone health. They also provide protein, iron, vitamins, and minerals.

I use spinach in every smoothy I make. Spinach is better than meat! It has more iron! 

Use a waist trainer when you go out with your baby.
It helped me to remember to keep working on my body and shaped my stomach. 

Walking + cardio exercise 30min. 
If you burn a lot of energy you will feel hungry again and you want to eat.
Work more with your 
muscles and burn less energy. 


Comments