Short Story: "Lost In Italy 2."

Short Story: "Lost In Italy 2."




Waking up in the morning he continued his journey. He was tired and hungry. He flew to the tree to rest. Two larger birds came to him.
"What are you doing here, little one?"
"I flew too far and now I'm flying back."
"Why are you flying back? Stay here with us?"
The little Titan began to fear and flew to another tree. But the two larger birds immediately flew after him.
"Why are you following me?"
"You like us and we would like you to stay here?"
"How?"
"You like us as food."
The little tit flew away quickly. He flew through several trees and shrubs to escape the big birds. He was very scared. He didn't dare to look back and continued flying.
He flew back without a stop. Finally, he saw other birds who should have flown with him. But he was so tired that he couldn't fly all the way because the wings were too tired. He rested on a large tree and thought maybe it would be better if I didn't go back to them. They left me alone. I'm doing well with myself.
The little tit continued to fly alone and never flew with other birds.

Comments