Short Story: "Butterfly and Ladybug"

  Short Story: "Butterfly and Ladybug"

Ladybird and butterfly went into a quarrel. They both thought they were the most beautiful bug in the world.
"I'm the most beautiful bug. I'm small, red and cute with black dots."
"No, I'm the most beautiful. I have beautiful colored wings and I'm very soft."
They quarreled until the fly came, who said: 
"You are neither beautiful. I know a bug that is a hundred times more beautiful."
"Who? What does she look like?" immediately asked the ladybug and the butterfly, who could not believe the fly.
"She is blue, with big wings, and is very soft and shiny."
"Where she lives, we would love to see her."
"I can't tell where she lives."
Now ladybug and butterfly wanted to know even more about this beautiful bug.
The fly did not say any clue where he saw that beautiful bug. The butterfly and ladybug said they would give all their possessions to see the bug. The fly said, "If you never tell anyone you saw this beautiful bug then I can tell you where it is"
"We promise."
The fly led them between the thick forests. This forest was very dark. But the fly led them into the spider's nest. The butterfly and ladybug didn't know they were flying in the direction of danger when at one point they were caught in a spiderweb.
"Where are we?" asked the ladybug and the butterfly.
"Spiderweb?"
"Spiderweb?!?
"Yes,  you are his dinner."
"Get us out of here."
"No, I have an agreement with the spider. I bring him food and he doesn't eat my family."
"Help, help!!," screamed ladybug and butterfly.
They twitched a lot but they couldn't escape. They were scared and already saw a spider coming. At one point, however, the bird flew through the spiderweb and the ladybug and the butterfly escaped. They never argued what is more beautiful.

Comments