Short Story: "Bug"


Short Story: "Bug" 


Once the bug wanted to move. He had flown a lot and was resting on one tree. There he met a squirrel.
"Do you live here?" The bug asked
"Yeah, I live on this tree. You're in my territory. Go away!"
"I can't fly"
"Then jump down."
"I can't jump down it's too high. I'll rest for five minutes and then I'll fly. Will it be okay?"
"Yes, I'm watching you. Don't steal my nuts!"
"I Don't steal."
After five minutes, the bug flew to another tree. There was the same squirrel waiting for him.
"You're on my tree again. Go away"!
"No, I flew away from your tree. It's another tree."
"All my trees are in this forest. Get out of my forest!"
"I can't fly that long. I have to rest."
"Rest on the ground than"
"I can't rest on the ground. Someone will  eat me there."
"But you can't stay here."
The bug flew to the ground. He was very scared. He found a hiding place and fell asleep. When he woke up in the morning he saw the same squirrel jumping from one tree to another.
"Why are you jumping?"
"I'm looking for my nuts. Someone stole them. Did you steal them?"
"No, I can't steal your nuts. I don't eat nuts."
The squirrel ran and jumped forward. He searched for his nuts but he couldn't find them.
"I'll never find my nuts again. I don't have  food in the winter."
The bug saw that the squirrel was very sad.
"I'll help you find your nuts. But you have to let me sleep on your tree."
The squirrel thought a little and then replied, "okay."
The bug and the squirrel were both looking. The bug saw a bird, one nut was in its mouth, and decided to fly after the bird.
He saw a bird putting a nut inside a tree trunk. He called the squirrel, and the squirrel found his nuts and brought them back to his home.
"Thank you bug"
"Can I sleep on your trees now? "
"Yes"
The squirrel and the bug still get along very well and are best friends

Comments