Life after death

 Life after death.






Death: Death is the permanent cessation of all biological functions that sustain a living organism. Phenomena which commonly bring about death include aging, predation, malnutrition, disease, suicide, homicide, starvation, dehydration, and accidents or major trauma resulting in terminal injury.


Stories from Reddit: 
The commenter wrote: "I was getting an angiogram done, wide awake watching the screen and talking to the doctor. Alarms started to go off and everyone panicked."

"My world became soft and foggy and everything faded to black. The next thing I remember was opening my eyes and hearing a Dr say 'we got him back'. It was really a peaceful feeling more than anything."

In a discussion from earlier this year, another user wrote: "I overdosed, and unfortunately all I remember was pure blackness. Just never-ending darkness."

"Maybe I wasn't gone long enough to fully get to the other side, but that's all I saw. I should also mention that time doesn't work the same way when you're near death."

"It felt like I was out for a few hours but I was out for only 5 minutes."

They said: "It was the most frightening thing that has ever happened to me because it felt FAMILIAR."

"I fell out of the 3rd dimension into...another dimension? It's hard to explain. I could still see the visage of my last images, and the people around me looking at me scared, freaking out."


Comments