I miss someone who I don't even know

I miss someone, who I don't even know



 I hate the term "soul mate" but it really feels like that is what he is. The last time I dreamed of him, he just looked into my eyes and gave me a hug.  I had tears in my eyes and I had to open the window. I miss him, but I don't know who he is. 

I had another dream where we were together, and I told him:
" I miss you and want to be with you, please come here." 

It sounds crazy and unnatural. Sometimes I feel him when I'm awake. 
I think we all have spiritual or energetic bonds. Most of us are not conscious of them because they would become a distraction from our current life's purpose.


I feel like the presence of this person is to support me quietly and in a deep way with my current life.
I remember one picture. That is inside my head and I never had seen this picture.
One old couple standing, man is holding a woman's hands. Behind them is an old building. They are very serious. 
I feel like this picture is from my past life. 

Comments