Chocolate In Coffee?

Chocolate In Coffee?


I do not want regular coffee ever again. I've tried coffee with different flavors:

Gingerbread flavored coffee
That's pretty good. I added some milk and gingerbread to the black coffee. It smells just like gingerbread. With a little sugar, it felt like I was drinking gingerbread.

Chocolate coffee
Very good! I melted the chocolate and added hot milk to it. I mixed it with black coffee and it was great!

Banana coffee
Not good. I mixed the milk with a small piece of banana. Then I mixed it with black coffee. Tasted sweet and with a very strange taste. In addition, the banana pieces stayed there.

Peppermint coffee
Interesting! I mixed the hot water with the fresh mint. The mint stood in hot water for about 10min then mixed it with the espresso. Very interesting and refreshing taste.

Almond coffee
Ugly! I bought almond milk from the store and mixed it with black coffee. It didn't taste good at all.

Cinnamon coffee
Good! I like the smell and taste of cinnamon. I mixed the cinnamon with hot milk and mixed it with black coffee. I really liked it.

Comments