Best "I miss you" quotes.


Best "I miss you" quotes. 


The thing is that you brought this out in me. How could I want it with anyone else?”
– JmStorm



“Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.”
– Nathanael Richmond

“Remembering our loved ones is breathing life into their fading images, that we might once more see their faces and pass along a tearful “I miss you.”
– Richelle E. Goodrich

“Long after I have given up, my heart still searches for you without my permission.”
– Rudy Francisco

“The beauty of the sea is that it never shows any weakness and never tires of the countless souls that unleash their broken voices into its secret depths.”
– Zeina Kassee

“Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life.”
– Anonymous

Missing you comes in waves. Tonight I’m drowning.

The worst thing you can do if you missing someone or need them is let it hide from them.

I keep myself busy with the things I do. But every time I pause, I still think of you.

I think of you with every waking moment of my life and dream of you with every dream that I have; I miss you.

When you’re not here, I feel my heart isn’t either.

If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.

A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you.

Comments