Why is eating healthy good for you?

Why is eating healthy good for you?

Good nutrition is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle. Combined with physical activity, your diet can help you to reach and maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk of chronic diseases, and promote your overall health.

What happens if you don't eat healthily?


In the short term, poor nutrition can contribute to stress, tiredness, and our capacity to work, and over time, it can contribute to the risk of developing some illnesses and other health problems such as: being overweight or obese, tooth decay, high blood pressure.


I started thinking one day why I was so tired all the time. Maybe my diet is to blame. I don't eat much but I don't eat healthy. I do not eat any fresh food at all and I constantly eat bread. I give my child healthier food all the time. My kid gets fresh berries and fruits. And constantly in the morning, oatmeal porridge, which is very nutritious.
I have picked berries myself out of the woods and do not want to eat them myself because they were difficult to pick. It would be a pity if they run out before winter.
Perhaps the reason for my tiredness is that I drink a lot of coffee. Because coffee takes nutrients out of the body and speeds up digestion.
So next month I'll be trying to start eating more fresh stuff. I wouldn't want to eat white bread anymore.

Comments