Short Story: "Oscar Is Lost 1"

Short Story: "Oscar Is Lost 1" 

Oskar was a little cute boy who liked to run. He ran away from home every day. But he ran back home. But one day he didn't come home because he ran so far he couldn't come back. She looked around, but couldn't find her way back home, and she began to fear. When evening came, it became very dark outside and he heard the voices of the animals in the dark of night.
He was sitting under a tree. This tree was very big. Oskar didn't dare to be on the ground and he climbed on a tree. He picked the biggest branch and stayed there. He started to fall asleep quietly when he heard someone talking to him.
"Hey, who are you?"
Oskar couldn't say anything, he was very scared. Someone asked him again, "who are you?"
Oscar replied:, " my name is Oscar"
"Hi, Oscar, what are you doing on my branch?"
"I'm scared and can't go home"
"How did you get lost?"
"I ran so far home and now I can't find the right way home. But where are you? I can't see who I'm talking to."
"I'm the one who you're lying on right now."
"How am I lying on you?"
"I'm a big tree. I've lived here for hundreds of years."
Oskar was horrified and didn't want to talk more. He couldn't believe that trees could speak.
"How can you speak? Trees can't speak."
"I am a special tree. I was dipped in special water and I understand the language of the people."
"Special water?"
"I don't know. The people who watered me with this water, they didn't know either. It was a long time ago and they are gone. I was a very young tree when they watered me with special water."
But he was tired, he fell on a tree branch and could no longer hear the stories what three talked.



Comments