Ouch!! World is full of mean people!

The world is crying

"Steelers’ Mason Rudolph just ‘wasn’t there’ after being knocked out cold by a scary hit"
It was so scary but the most annoying thing is some people are so mean. Like saying: "Embarrassing. I guess $15 billion a year can’t buy you a working medical cart." Why are people so mean I don't get it?
And another day I wrote on Twitter how sad my day is and someone just told me to die because they don't want to read someone else's problems. That made me feel so sad and I cried. I was up all night thinking about our world and how we destroy it. And how rich people don't give anything to the poor. They just want to buy nice cars and houses. But somewhere in this world, there is a kid who needs food while some of us are driving with a pointlessly expensive car. 



Comments