My Geocaching Story 4

My Geocaching Story 4 


We found a puzzle on the lake. We started to look into it and find the location of the cache. It was between a bog and a forest. We wondered how to approach the treasure. Since that time had come down a lot of water we didn't go past the unknown bog and went into the forest.
At first, there was a beautiful forest trail, but then, as you got closer to the treasure, there was a thick forest. We went close to the cache and saw one bog island. One small hill and water around it. We were thinking about getting on the island. The island was about 4-5 meters away. I started looking for a geo-path, and my man was looking for logs in the woods and started making a new path. I found a geo-track and passed it nicely. At one point I heard a smash and my man fell into the water with his foot. We both reached the island at the same time. Only that my way was safer. We found the cache quickly. It was on a tree in the middle of the island. We logged off and went back down the path I found. This cache took about 1 hour to complete. There was quite a lot of walking to the cache and back.

Comments