It's so funny to watch cats play.

They run from room to room. Tails up and hair puffed. One day they ran up to my washing machine and back down immediately. since I did not unplug the washing machine they turn on the machine again.

The second time, they ran down the climbing tree several times. Finally, the upper bunk came off. They're decent destroyers, but watching them is so funny.
It is best if their eyes go big and they look at each other as if they were seeing each other for the first time.
But at the end of the day, they still climb into each other's cuddles. They wash each other before going to bed. I have never seen them sleep apart. That's the best thing about owning two cats. They play together and sleep together. They never get bored. As I write this, they are looking at each other and another round of chasing begins.
My two cats are the best!

Comments