In November, we'll start seeing coca cola and Santa together again

In November, we'll start seeing coca-cola and Santa together again.


Every November, two Christmas things come together again. One is Santa and the other is coca-cola. Every year I see ads about how Santa drinks coca-cola or family drinks coca-cola at Christmas. I also like to drink some cola at Christmas time, but it's so commercial.
Coca -Cola ads wake up my Christmas feelings. This feeling is so great, but at the same time, remember that their advertising works.
Profit of coca-cola increases every year in November. Coca-cola earns more in December. Everything is because Coca-Cola can make advertising so that everything looks magical and people associate Coca-Cola with Christmas. I no longer remember Christmas when I didn't buy coca-.cola.
Plus, cola ads are so cute. They make me miss my family and bring out that good Christmas feeling.
Of course, I adore Christmas. When summer is coming to an end I already think about Christmas. I like to make presents and bring a Christmas tree into the room.
Christmas is a beautiful time but sometimes it seems too commercial. 

Comments