I Love Pomegranate. It Is So Healthy

I Love Pomegranate. It Is So Healthy


Pomegranates are rich in vitamin C, potassium, and fiber. The majority of that fiber is found in the white seeds hiding beneath the pockets of juice. It contains 48 percent of the recommended daily vitamin C intake, important for a variety of health functions.

Fiber: 6 grams
Protein: 3 grams
Vitamin C: 31% of the RDI
Vitamin K: 35% of the RDI

I found a video where the pomegranate was opened so that the juice would not splash. "How to properly cut pomegranate." I tried to do it. The first time I gave up because the juice was still splashing everywhere. Now I opened it and it all came out beautifully. I eat 1 pomegranate every week. I like it. Cleaning is the nastiest but eating them is so good. It is best to eat them in front of the TV in the evening. A nice healthy snack.

In one study, people with hypertension had a significant reduction in blood pressure after consuming 5 ounces (150 ml) of pomegranate juice daily for two weeks. 

I have high blood pressure. But I haven't noticed that anything has gotten better. Sometimes my blood pressure is high but more than 1 pomegranate a week I can't eat. And pomegranate juice is so acidic that it constantly empties me.
Pomegranate is a very good source of vitamins.

Comments