I Have Tetrazona Fish And They Are Crazy!

I Have Tetrazona Fish And They Are Crazy!




The tiger barb, an active shoaling fish, is usually kept in groups of six or more. They are often aggressive in numbers less than five and are known fin nippers.
They will work well with many fast-moving fish such as Danios, Platys and most Catfish. In some cases, Tiger Barbs can also be kept with some interesting tank mates like convict cichlids and piranhas.

I have 19 Tetrazona fish in the aquarium. They're big eaters. They like to eat their food in seconds so my big Synodontis won't get anything. Synodontis is constantly getting really angry about it if he can't eat right away. So I have to throw in a large amount of food all at once.

They like to eat a lot of meat. I have a lot of plants in the aquarium and there are shrimp living between the plants. Every day when I turn off the lights, they chase of shrimp starts. Fortunately, not everything is eaten away. Some shrimp will survive and will take care of plants.
When I put my hand in the aquarium they come in a raft around my arm and start snapping at me. This feeling, when they bite, is both painful and tickle.
They swim together. When I only had 5 then one terrorized everyone. Now I have 19 of them and they get along.



Comments