I Feel Weird Things

I Feel Weird Things


I think ... I see ghosts. I constantly notice movement as I turn my head. And sometimes, I hear my name. But I'm not afraid. 
Some people become scared, when they see ghosts or hear strange noises. I am not afraid, but it is a very unpleasant feeling.
I don't like being constantly watched by someone and seeing weird movements many times.
Because of something, I have many things broken at home. I'm constantly dropping plates and glasses. I don't have any set of dishes that are in perfect condition left. 

One day the wine glass broke in the sink. It is very strange, that no one else in our family has this much fails.
I dream a lot about, how I talk to someone, but in the morning I don't remember who or what I was talking about.
Sometimes I get the feeling, like a deja vu. I would have already seen such a situation in my dream. This is very suspicious.
I bought myself taro cards and I like to ask them about life. I use my taro cards very rarely and I like to ask them questions. Cards say a lot of things that have happens in real life.
I think I have sensitive abilities. 
Magic....

Comments