"I always choose to sit"

I'm fat and I still keep eating
"Hey, you have gotten bigger! Is there anything you want to tell us?"
Hell, yeah! F**k you! I still like my candy. Yes I do.
Thinking that stress will go away
but instead it grows with every bite
See you on the other side of this road
Can you feel me dying inside this big body
Feel free to ask me anything, because I'm tired of lying


Leave me alone, because I don't feel like i want to
Leave me alone, because you feel my sadness
I don't want to talk about it, I want to true 



Yeah, I know I'm not fit
Yeah, I always choose to sit
But why do you care
For I'm not doing anything rare

Before I used to be thin
Now I commit sin
Not against any god
But my own bod

Yeah, I take the liberty to eat a cake or two
Yeah, I let myself drink a glass of Sprite or two
But how dare you point at my belly and call it big
When you are thinner than me only a little bit

And if I am having a bad day, sprite away, and wine open
And if you still like to call me fat, I will cut your cake open
Hope you are happy with your skinny legs
thinking you are not giving your kid sweets if he begs

Comments