How To Win With Lottery?

How To Win With Lottery?


I play lottery every week. I buy 1-2 lottery tickets, but I still haven't won anything. I read about a man who has won seven times! He said that you have to pick the numbers that are most common. Then you have to take a lottery with a few players. I've been playing every week right now. In one lottery I have chosen the numbers that are the most common and have been playing the same numbers for about half a year. But no luck.
My new rules:

1. You must select numbers that occur frequently
2. Choose a game that fewer people play
3. You need to buy more tickets
4. You have to think that you have already won that amount

These are my 4 rules now when I start playing lottery again. If I ever win, I'll tell if my rules worked.

I have won a lot of money! 

Comments