How to become an influencer if you are not an interesting person

How to become an influencer if you are not an interesting person


I've been trying to get followers. It seems pretty complicated if you don't know how to make yourself interesting. I started with making a Facebook page and a blog on the Wixsite. I invited some friends to follow my page and got only 14 likes. I was trying Facebook ads. But I didn't have any content. I did some quotes and started promoting them. But I didn't get likes, and then I made a video of my cat trying to dig into a bucket. It didn't bring anything either. Then I researched every kind of like for like groups on Facebook. And from there I started to get followers. I didn't get much. There are currently 1700 likes on my Facebook page. Some of them disliked the page but at least it's something. When I started to share my quotes and cat pictures on other Facebook groups I got some post likes and some page likes, too. 

Then I discovered the wonderful world of Twitter world. It was a different world than Facebook. There were such gain tweets "follow everyone who likes and retweet this post. "And I've been doing this for a few months now and I've got a 10k follower.
Some people say this is not getting the right followers, but this is still the beginning. I have seen that twitter follow for following people have got 100-200k followers and they can still promote their stuff and sell it. 

Comments