How I got my cats

or actually,  2 cats are better than 1 





















I have two cats at home. They are sister and brother but they came to us at different times. The first came to us by accident. I had an idea for a long time that I should take a cat. I've wanted a cat for a long time, but the man didn't. At some point we had a call that someone's cat had kittens in our grandmothers' house. We went to see them and the kittens were so cute. Both had black and white fur. We chose a cat with lighter fur. We went home with the first kitten. He was very playful and got along with my son right away. Some time went on and I thought that another we need another cat because our kitten was bored. 

Then we had the call that Grandma wanted to sell her country house and the new owner didn't want those cats there. Then we thought it would be easier to bring another kitten to our home. Then everyone would have one less problem. We went and brought this other furry cat. Although they were sister and brother, they did not recognize each other. They had lived separately for several months. They didn't fight but hairy was shy and did not want to make friends. 
Now I have two crazy cats. They play together, break up together, eat together, sleep together.


Comments