Geocaching Story Number 3

Geocaching Story Number 3 


I hate bridges. We have found about 10 geocaches under a bridge. One of the bridges was terrain and difficulty lvl 3 and my husband couldn't find it at first. Then I went down there. I had to hold on to the edge of the bridge so it wouldn't roll down. Of course  I had to crawl near the ground in order to move at all. We read a few logs before that hinted the treasure could be under the bridge. But we didn't find it. Finally, we started to touch everything with our hands. All cracks and gaps were pinched and all clothes became dirty. So I sat on the edge of the bridge. I rested a bit and went on a new round. Under the bridge were such icicle-like things. I don't know what they were or what they are called. I didn't want to touch those because they felt weird but since one of them looked a bit bigger I touched that big one a little bit and came off with 2 screws. It contained a mini container with a logbook. And I was very happy!!!

Comments