Do You Love Pizza?

Do You Love Pizza? 


Pizza is a savory dish of Italian origin, consisting of a usually round, flattened base of leavened wheat-based dough topped with tomatoes, cheese, and various other ingredients (anchovies, olives, meat, etc.) baked at a high temperature, traditionally in a wood-fired oven. A small pizza is sometimes called a pizzetta.

Yeah! When I went to Italy, I believed I would get pizza there, which is better than in my country. In my country, pizza is made with many ingredients and a big pile of cheese. But when I saw the Italian pizza, there was not much cheese. There were a few other things on top. In a word, the pizza was very light but tasted good. But while there, I realized that in Italy they eat good food that is light and healthy.
But since I'm from the north, I'd like some heavy food. While I was there, I was thinking about my homeland's pizza. I wanted to get a lot of cheese and a lot of toppings on my pizza.
The best things in Italy, of course, were the grapes that were grown naturally.

On returning home, we ordered our pizza right away. This pizza was the best. 

Comments