Do You Love Christmas?

Do You Love Christmas? 

There are so many reasons why I love Christmas time! I love Christmas decorations. I like everything that shines. I buy Christmas decorations every year even if I already have a lot of them. I'm addicted to them. I'd like to turn on Christmas lights every year in November but my family doesn't like it. 

Snow, I love snow. Every year in October, I sing "Let it snow". I love snow, and I love this song. 

Christmas tree. The Christmas tree is the best thing at Christmas. We bring a Christmas tree from the forest. The smell of a fresh Christmas tree makes Christmas time even more humming.
I like to eat gingerbread. They are so easy to make and so good to eat at Christmas. Making them brings the smell of gingerbread home and gives you a good feeling. 


I like to make a gingerbread dough myself. It's a breeze.
Gingerbread recipe:
250g butter
600g flour
250ml sugar syrup
Gingerbread flavor 90g
Baking soda 2 teaspoons
2 eggs
sugar 150 g

First, you need to heat the sugar syrup, sugar, and gingerbread to a boil
then you add butter there and wait for that mass to cool down
Mix the flour with baking soda
mix the cooled sugar and flour together and add the eggs
The mixture should be soft and slightly liquid.
The refrigerator should be stored for at least one day before use

This is soo easy! 
Every year at Christmas, I get emotional and romantic. Then I like to burn a lot of candles and keep my home in order. I love to clean and look at the snow out of a window. 

I just love Christmas.



Comments