Blogger, Wixsite or Wordpress

I've used all three. The worst of these is Wixsite. In total, it costs about $ 100 a year with a domain. I picked it randomly. I made my website, but when I went to see it myself, it loaded so slowly. Also, there are some messes because sometimes it doesn't load at all and the pages were a mess. There are many different extras and bonuses in Wixsite, but I would never choose to host again on my website there. Looking at it on my phone, my page didn't work at all and it was very bad to read. Maybe Wixsite is more suitable for professionals, who make websites. Since I'm blogging about my personal life and I'm not going to sell things, I went to see what WordPress is.

I have not published any sites in Wordpress at this time. But it seemed a lot better because I've looked at the blogs of others who have made their own blogs with WordPress. Much nicer and loads all the pages nicely.

In Blogger, I made my own personal blog. And don't even have to buy a domain of my own because blogger is Google's and you don't have to buy a domain here to get ads. This is a huge plus for a blogger. Also, it's much better to read things here. It doesn't take long for the page to load. But blogger is good only if you want to talk about yourself and what you are doing. If you want to make website then I would choose Wordpress.



Comments