10 Funny Sayings For Friday!


10 Funny Sayings For Friday!




1. I don’t need a hair stylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning.
2. I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
3. I get enough exercise pushing my luck.
4. I had loads to do today. Ah well, so now I have loads to do tomorrow.
5. I like to be an optimist. It pisses people off.
6. I read married couples do it about 74 times per year. It’s end of November now. Seems I’m going to have a seriously exciting December!
7. I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don’t know the answer.
8. I refuse to have a battle of wits with an opponent so clearly unarmed.
9. I speak fluent ironic with a solid sarcastic accent.
10. I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.

Comments