Why I started blogging?

I'm not good with conversations. My writings are even worse. But since I can't go to work and only staying home is boring.

One day, while I was looking at my Facebook memories, I thought that I have been a little blogger all my life. I had written into my Facebook, what I do and how I really hate Facebook. I've closed my Facebook a couple of times. Several years ago I wrote how I was baking pies, and how much it is raining outside. Now looking back at those memories, I'm a little embarrassed. Although I didn't have many friends on Facebook at the time, I still don't want to think what my Facebook friends thought of me.
One time I wrote that I like cows, the other time I declared my hate towards math.

Looking back at the memories, I felt like I was still a blogger. There is no way that I can stop posting my foolish thoughts on the Internet. :)
I even wrote how I fell out of the bush during geocaching when the mugs were close by. Of course, it was nice to see me falling. my hands were only scratched and I couldn't find any geo-treasures.

Now I've taken blogging more seriously. I have a lot of thoughts on about lyrics. And I have different short stories in my head that I can't wait to put on paper and to share them with everyone. Later it is good to see what I have come up with.


Comments