"Under my blood"

I'm down on my knees again Kicked by life i will never have Seeing the fame of other people Makes me feel so lame Falling down on my knees Crying 'cause no one will see


When I was younger I had big dreams About who I'm with, what I'm doing if I'm even doing Now my dreams are under my blood Locked away with the key lost under my lake of tears
Power never learns, like it, fun with fears
Head up, hands down, reading minds
Knowing there is no escape



Late night, get some sleep, no thanks I'm fine
I'm going crazy, no one really cares
Walking alone on the mountain road
Still dreaming about the good life
But your good life is not my life
No good times for me
Breathing in toxins, life will be
Just watch me and you will see


When I was younger I had big dreams Who I'm with, what I'm doing if I am even doing anything Now my dreams are under my blood Locked away with the key lost under my lake of tears
Power never learns, like it, fun with fears
Head up, hands down, reading minds
Knowing there is no escape


Alone... kicked... pointless...

















---------------


Comments