My Geocaching Story Number 1

Geocaching Story Number One 

So, one geocache was in the middle of a small town. Its terrain was 2, and difficulty level 3. How difficult could it be? On we went to investigate! Turned out that it was on the sidewalk. There was a long garden with a bush and a stonewall on the other side. And an electric post was near.
We started to look closely at the named post. But after several minutes, we couldn't find anything worthwhile. After pondering on our bad luck we had an idea to look a little further from zero. Our first "target" were the nearby trees. And we still couldn't find it.

We started to read logs from the app, and it hinted that small fingers would come in handy. So we headed towards the garden and straight into the bush. But let me tell you, this bush was a real piece of work, because it was so dense. In addition, there were many mugs. When I tried to get out of the bush before the mugs, I stumbled on a twig and fell down the sidewalk exactly in front of the mugs. They looked at me like I was an alcoholic or a drug addict. I smiled politely and decided to go sit on the lawn. Since this geocache had to be here, we thought it to be best to try our luck another day.
This time, IDF, and it is still to be found because there is no time to go there.


Comments