10 Funny Sayings for Tuesday!

  1. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
  2. I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
  3. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
  4. Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
  5. The road to success is always under construction.
  6. When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
  7. If you can’t live without me, why aren’t you dead yet?
  8. Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
  9. I get enough exercise pushing my luck.
  10. God created the world, everything else is made in China. 

Comments