10 Funny Sayings For Wednesday !


10 Funny Sayings For Wednesday!
1. According to my mirror, I am pregnant. The father is Nutella.
2. After millions of years of evolution, you’re kind of a disappointment.
3. Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then again, neither does milk.
4. Alcohol! Because no great story started with someone eating a salad.
 5. Before my first cup of coffee, I hate everybody. After that cup of coffee I feel better, still hate people, though.
6.  Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have had the most birthdays have lived the longest.
7.  Change is inevitable, except from a parking meter.
8. Children in the back seat cause accidents, but accidents behind the back seat cause children!
9. Chocolate doesn’t ask any questions. Chocolate simply understands.
10. Come over to the dark side…we’ve got candy.

Comments