"Never ending"

"Never-ending" The war between my mind and heart never ends Sayin I will never be the same, he sends Making up my mind and then I change Being up all night and playin games. Said you leave me with no complaints My mind keeps flying with other planes Byt my heart feels little pains Mind battles with my heart Never-ending never stops Never alone in my mind Always alone in my heart Keeping battles, not outside Never-ending, never stops Fuck all the little pullets, Fuck of with all my hearth Who says, Who leaves, who gives My heart, my body a lot of bleeds. Falling apart, falling down my knees. Mind battles with my heart Never-ending never stops Never alone in my mind Always alone in my heart Keeping battles, not outside Never-ending, never stops. I lost a fight....I lost..i lost, I lost, I lost a fight

Comments