Why relationships are so complex?

Anyone, who has been in a long relationship, knows, that fights are easy to come. I would have never thought I couldn't live with my husband. He keeps making me crazy! If I ask him to do something, he will go bananas. He works from Monday to Friday and when he is home he spends most of his time scrolling on the phone. He constantly wants to do something at weekends and not stay at home.
We start our day with a cup of hot coffee and we start to prepare breakfast together.
I hate fighting and screaming, but that's what we do every day. When we try to do something together, we end quarreling. We can't do almost nothing together.
It is emotionally very difficult. Sometimes I harbor thoughts about leaving him and going on with my life alone. But does that seem like giving up?

Comments