Two cats, what a horror

Everyone says that with two cats, life is more fun. It is really fun for cats. They run and play

and they never get bored. People with two cats know that it is good to watch cats play. The owners or guests don't have to play with the cat that often.
But when two cats play, they make so much mess around.
When my cats play together, the whole apartment is tangled. I can't leave any paper or bag on the table. It would be chewed or torn into pieces. I have to hide all the papers in the cabinets. Sometimes they get so crazy, that they start to jump everywhere. Even if they know they never jump so high they still try. Once they tried to climb up the wall. In every room, I have at least one place, where they have tried to take the wallpaper off.


Before the cats came into my life, we renovated our apartment we have bought. It was old and un-decorated, it was a great chance for us to re-decorate the place as we liked it. When the renovation was done, we decided to take the cats. But now the apartment looks exactly the same as before the renovations. Wallpaper is broken, new furniture Want to add a caption to this image? Click the Settings icon. re is scratched or chewed, there are nail marks on the parquet.
The apartment looks like a place where there have been cats world war 3. We don't have a locker, where to store footwear, our cats like to carry our shoes everywhere in the house. In addition to that, they love to chew our shoes like dogs. Sometimes I am asking myself if these 2 fellows are cats or some other species...
I am constantly thinking, that we have the most confusing cats in the world. Living with two cats is very exciting. Even if they create so much mess, I would not give up my cats. they are my messy animals and without them, life would be empty.

Comments