Nightmares

These are my top 4 nightmares.
4. I see quiet often a dream about snakes. I always have to walk on the road with lots of snakes. I am afraid (a lot!) but I still go on.
3. It is a dream about demons or some kind of form(s) of evil. I saw how I had to go to the basement. Nothing scary about it, right? Well, yes, but there were many demons and evil souls, who want to do bad things and they wish a lot of bad, so there's that. I remember, how my heart was beating fast, but I still went in there.
2. The second dream was about giving birth. It wasn't scary because of the pain one feels at giving birth, but rather what came out of me. I was sitting, minding my own business, but meanwhile a black-eyed or a blind baby pops out of me. She was still connected to me via umbilical cord. She said that she would steal all of my energy. I dreamed that I started to squeeze this cord so she would not get my energy. It was horrible!
1. I dreamed about, how a green demon raped everyone, it got its hands on. Every time he raped someone there was a lot of blood and everyone died, but luckily he didn't come to me. Instead he wanted me to watch it. There was so much blood and the demon was very huge.
I don't know what these dreams mean. But what I do know is that I see such horrible dreams a few times a month.
What kind of nightmares do you have? Comment & share.

Comments