Is it dangerous to try to pull out your wisdom tooth on your own?

My wisdom tooth broke in two. It grew skewed and it began to come out in pieces. Now it's half full and painful. I don't want to go to the dentist because removing the tooth is so expensive. I thought, that maybe I could pull it out at home.

I read articles on the internet about this topic, but all the pages claim this thought to be dangerous. The wisdom tooth may have grown into the jawbone, so you can do a lot of damage.

In addition, there are some blood vessels that can be hit. Well, and of course without anesthesia, it is very painful. But I don't know, if I want to waste $ 100 to remove one tooth. And that's $ 100 only if my wisdom tooth comes out lightly. The most subtle thing is that I have four wisdom teeth. That's a total of $ 400, but I also need 2 teeth to be fixed. So I should pay the dentist $ 600.

I touch this wisdom tooth every day. I hope it comes out and I won't have to spend so much money. But I still have to pay for this painful tooth because the pain will keep bothering me otherwise.


Comments