I no longer believe in myself and in God.

I no longer believe in anything: not in myself, not even God. The world seems a dark and meaningless place to live in. I'm sad and vicious 90% of the time.
But why?
I wanted to get my blog views and Facebook page likes. I've been trying for almost half a year and nothing has changed much. I've paid for Facebook ads, but they don't work as I expected. I shared my page in groups, but doing that is so weird.
I can't work because my son manages to fall ill constantly. I hoped to get at least some kind of an income with a little bit of blogging.
While I post motivational quotes, someone else posts a naked woman's picture and gets more likes than me and my appropriate material. Maybe I should also look for naked women's pictures to share on my page so I could also get more and more views?
I no longer believe in "make money online", because I have lost so much money while trying to make it work for me.
I feel like I can't do anything with my life. I feel helpless in this situation, and I believe that even God can't help me now.

Comments